[Qgis-user] Remove red vertex markers from a line layer

mondo mondifero at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:53:40 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I imported some points from a csv using the delimited text plugin
and then used Point2One to save this point layer as a "line" layer
to a shapefile.  Then I loaded the shapefile as a vector (line) layer.

Now, I can change properties of how the line is displayed (its color
and style, thickness, etc), but I can't get rid of the red x-shaped
vertex markers.

(Note: I have hidden the old points layer -- that's not what's making
the red ex markers.  Under the layer properties and symbology, I can
edit how the line is displayed, but I can't seem to get rid of these red
markers.)

Thank you for QGIS!