[Qgis-user] How to make an hyperlink to a multimedia object inattribute table

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sat May 7 03:02:36 PDT 2011

Hi,
For acrobat reader (and in fact many media) you could use a url to have
it open in e.g. firefox. Then the user can define in firefox preferences
if it should be displayed in firefox or with external application. THis
is cross-platform and does not rely on knowing the path of the
application.
In Acrobat reader, you can even define which page of the pdf should be
opened.
Hope this helps.
(feedback on implementing this will be highly appreciated!)
Mayeul