[Qgis-user] How to make an hyperlink to a multimedia object inattribute table

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sat May 7 05:56:17 PDT 2011

Re,

Le samedi 07 mai 2011 à 14:37 +0200, Christophe TUFFERY a écrit :
For pdf format, I choose to use Firefox Acrobat Reader plugin because I
used a file with its URL in the database.
> If you want to use a local pdf file, it works perfectly if you put the
right path of the pdf file in the database.

Do you mean something like this (on Linux)?
file:///home/user/Document.pdf

What do you use for Windows users?

> Hope my explanations are enough clear and that iit will be useful for
either people with same needs.

Yes it will, thanks!!

Mayeul