[Qgis-user] Re: Delete a field via GUI

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Sat May 7 06:01:10 PDT 2011

> > About table manager plugin: is there two version of table manager plugin?
>
> no (see above).

Strictly speaking, there is stable version 0.2.x and experimental 0.3.x for
Qgis 1.7. The latter contains translations and saving to various formats. But
the windows issue attects both and I won't fix it soon. Maybe someone is
willing to help? It shouldn't be too hard - the problem is with multiaccess to
the file, so it should be removed from the mapcanvas before saving by
tablemanager and then loaded again.

Anyway, I agree with Andrea the ogr problem puts a bad impression on Qgis, so
we should encourage ogr folks to apply the patch soon :)

B.