[Qgis-user] Displaying a color ramp (color gradient) in the kegend

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Sat May 14 00:31:39 PDT 2011

Hi Manuel,

On 30/04/2011, at 01:15 , Manuel SpĂ­nola wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> I am displaying a kriking converted to raster (.asc) and I would like to dispaly a color ramp (color gradiente) in the legend.
> How can I do that?
>
> Best,
>
> Manuel

Did you have any luck with this?

If you did, please ignore this. If you didn't here's a guess.
The guess assumes you mean in the legend of a composer window.

My understanding (which is limited) is that it's designed for vector data.
So, it's probably not helpful for a raster like yours.

But, if you could generate an image of the colour ramp as a png, jpg, etc. you could open that image and place it in your legend section.
You could use the composer's text labels to indicate the range, and then it wouldn't matter if the text in the colour ramp was the wrong size.

Hope that is helpful,
-ramon.