[Qgis-user] Attach images

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Sat May 14 00:41:46 PDT 2011

On 27/04/2011, at 21:17 , pietroroversi at libero.it wrote:

> Hi
> I have a map of my city divided in a lot of file (Pdf files converted in PNG).
> There is a method for attach togheter this files in a correct way?Because I
> must work on a complete city map in qgis.
> Thanks

One of the things I often do, is I have a Project that has most of the layers I need in the order I want them. A default project.
Then once I start in a new area, I open the default project and add what I need for that area and save it for that area.

It sounds to me like you're needing the files in the right order, yes?
If so, you might find it helpful to have a City_Map Project that just has all your .png files together in the right order. Then you can load that up as a base, and then add layers to it for different projects.

-ramon.