[Qgis-user] Scatterplot and QGIS

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed May 18 09:21:15 PDT 2011

Installation of R packages on Linux usually requires compilation steps
so make sure you have build-essential before trying to install rgdal.

sudo apt-get install build-essential

Then open R and do install.packages

If you can post more of the error message from R we can probably figure
out the problem. There is also a mailing list R-sig-geo which is a good
place to get help on stuff like this.

Enjoy,
Alex