[Qgis-user] 1-band raster plugin and grass r.colors

Benoit benoit-3 at bc-consult.com
Thu May 19 00:53:42 PDT 2011

 Hi Maning,

 Short answer: No.

 I've only included a few default rules from Grass.

 Note that "1-band raster colour" plugin is based on colour palette
 files (one file per palette), and, AFAIK, Grass colour palette is rule
 based (this means the colour palette is created on the go, when the user
 needs it).

 Also note that you can add your own palettes, see [1] for explanations
 on how to do it.
 If you do so, could you please email me the palette so that I can add
 it to the plugin distro.

 HTH,
 Benoit