[Qgis-user] RE: manageR doesn't work well

burton449 burton.1 at sympatico.ca
Mon May 23 08:29:55 PDT 2011

Good day and thank you Vaclav,

I added R folder in the PATH environment variable but its not helping me with my problem. Actually, manageR can be loader correctly in QGIS but when I try to import a shapefile with the tool Import Layer from Canvas, I cannot perform analysis on this data. It seems manageR cannot load the data which is a simple polygon shapefile with an attribute table of strings and numbers. When I type ls() or objects() in manageR I got the awnser character(0) which means there is no variable loaded.

Im on Windows 7 32bit, QGIS 1.7.0 R 2.11.0 and Rpy2 2.0.3-1

Anybody have successfuly performed an analysis on a shapefile with manageR ?