[Qgis-user] qgis_symbology_crash

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue May 24 16:50:23 PDT 2011

On May 24, 2011, at 6:12 PM, Ramon Andinach wrote:

> On 25/05/2011, at 01:20 , Mars Sjoden wrote:
>
> What I'd been wondering about this problem is, if it was related to the font selection problem. I wouldn't be surprised, but Mr Kyngesburye would know or be able to let us know.
>
> If it is, then he has said elsewhere that he does have a workaround, but that he wasn't planning to apply it unless he had to (ie. the underlying Qt bug wasn't fixed before release).

The font picker workaround has been applied for a while.  The one I was holding on was for the color picker, and has since been applied also (in the new Git repository).

But as Mars has found, there are still random crashes on applying symbology.  Since it happens on applying, it seems to be unrelated to the font and color picker issues. But I'm at my limit for what I can do to debug or fix it.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan