[Qgis-user] Re: grass plug in makes Qgis crash

Martin Brandt martin.brandt at univie.ac.at
Sun May 29 05:19:59 PDT 2011

Hi,

I think the error will be hard to reproduce, as it works on my two laptops
with exactly the same database (I tried copying the database, create
completely new ones, always the same error, with every raster).

This is what the terminal says:

martin at martin-uni:~$ qgis
Python support ENABLED :-)
Loaded : QSpatiaLite (package: QspatiaLite)
Loaded : MMQGIS (package: mmqgis)
Loaded : Photo2Shape (package: photo2shape)
Loaded : Raster Transparency (package: raster_transparency)
Loaded : Plugins Starter plugin (package: pluginsStarter)
Loaded : Plugin reloader (package: plugin_reloader)
Loaded : OpenLayers Plugin (package: openlayers)
Loaded : DEM relief shader (package: shadedrelief)
Loaded : Spectral Profile (package: spectral_profile)
Loaded : Forest Management Toolkit (package: eoFMT)
Loaded : Electre Tri plugin (package: qgis_etri)
Loaded : Merge shapes (package: mergeshapes)
Loaded : Soil texture  (package: SoilTexture)
Loaded : Dockable MirrorMap (package: DockableMirrorMap)
Loaded : fTools (package: fTools)
Loaded : Raw raster file import (package: rawrasterfileimport)
Loaded : Colour Scale Bar (package: bccscbar)
Loaded : Profile (package: profiletool)
Loaded : Value Tool (package: valuetool)
Loaded : GdalTools (package: GdalTools)
Loaded : 1-Band Raster Colour Table V1.x (package: bcccoltbl1)
Loaded : Cartogram Creator (package: cartogram)
Loaded : EasyPrint (package: easyprint)
Loaded : RGB Composition Plugin (package: rgb)
Loaded : QGIS File Browser (package: QGISFileBrowser)
Loaded : Statist (package: statist)
Loaded : Mirror Map Plugin (package: mirrormap)
Loaded : Scattergram (package: scattergram)
Loaded : Join lines (package: joinlines)
Loaded : Shapefile Viewer (package: bccSHPV)
Loaded : Measuring Vegetal Index (package: mv_plugin)
Warning: QGraphicsScene::removeItem: cannot remove 0-item
Loaded : Openlayers Overview (package: openlayersov)
Loaded : RasterCalc (package: rastercalc)
Loaded : Plugin Installer (package: plugin_installer)
Loaded : OpenStreetMap plugin (package: osm)
Warning: QGraphicsScene::removeItem: cannot remove 0-item
Speicherzugriffsfehler

When I load the Grass raster, it says "Speicherzugriffsfehler", which means
something like "memory access error".

When I try to load the rasters directly into Grass, there are absolutely no
problems , so the database seems to be ok...

Martin