[Qgis-user] Script python e console

Vincenzo Antedoro antedoro at email.it
Sun May 29 13:55:47 PDT 2011

Il giorno 29/mag/2011, alle ore 22.40, Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
>> I just downloaded a python script for QGIS used to draw the varonoi's polygons
>> I wonder how you can use it in QGIS?
>

> the tool already available in QGIS does not work for you?
>
> vector -> geometry tools -> voronoi polygons

No, on vector->geometry tools I do not have the voice "voronoi polygons"
I'm on OSX 10.6.7, Q Gis 1.6.0 fTools 0.5.10.
Why?

At any rate, I'm interested also on the previous question:
it's possible to run a python script for Qgis on console and if the answer is not,
how can I run the script?

Cheers

Vincenzo