[Qgis-user] export as vector graphic

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 31 01:21:20 PDT 2011

 After further tests I have to say that my statement below or in my
 previous email was wrong. It used to be like I explained, but now with
 the current OsGeo trunk version everything is exported as raster in the
 PDF. The export to SVG works better, of course, still with the
 clipping/masking issue. And it seems like some stroke-widths of basic
 symbols (cross, circle, etc.) is too thick.

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)