[Qgis-user] How to Degitize a raster immage

Mars marsofearth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:52:49 PDT 2011

Besides Geo-Referencing a Raster image, there is also a function called "Feature Extraction". I Believe there is a plugin for extracting Vector Features from a DEM and possibly other functions to extract features from other types of Rasters. Perhaps if Geo-referencing is not your primary goal you can research feature extraction to give you some background.

Sent from my iPhone