[Qgis-user] Georeferencer on osx

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Nov 3 06:37:28 PDT 2011

On Nov 3, 2011, at 4:25 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Hi all.
> I'm testing the georeferencer on OSX for the first time, and I'm finding a few
> oddities (unable to add GCP, no preferences menu). Are these known problems?
> Thanks.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3743

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy