[Qgis-user] points 2 path: wrong CRS on output

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:57:13 PST 2011

Hi
This may help you but it is a solution outside qgis. Try GpsBabel. You can define the grid and datum for the conversion. When you export to "universal csv with field structure on the first line" it honors the grid and datum of your choice. Gps babel is free, also!!

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City