[Qgis-user] Announcing the Rectangles ovals digitizing plugin - not working in Ubuntu

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:38:55 PST 2011

This plugin seems not to work with Ubuntu 10.04.

Yes, I checked in QGIS manage plugin. It installed by I could see the
icon and the menu entry in QGIS.

I created a new shapefile and I toogle to edit. No icons showing in
the toolbar that resembled or look like this.

http://underdark.wordpress.com/2011/10/21/easy-rectangles-circles-and-ellipses-in-qgis/

Any instruction how to make it work in Ubuntu?

Thanks.

Noli