[Qgis-user] Announcing the Rectangles ovals digitizing plugin - not working in Ubuntu

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 02:41:50 PST 2011

It was inactive. Nothing happened if you drag the rectangle.

Now, I uninstalled and installed it again.

Now, the icon inactive is gone.

It is totally not working in Mac OS X QGIS 1.7.1.

I will checked Ubuntu in few minutes. After I download Qt 4.7.4. It is
quite big download 1.3G for Mac OS X.

http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/11/08/qt-4-7-4-release-bundle-for-symbian-news/

Thanks.