[Qgis-user] No GetMap From QGIS Server

bernhard.stroebl at jena.de bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Nov 9 08:00:25 PST 2011

Dear All,

I set up QGIS-Server with apache2 on an OPENSuse-box (64bit)
I can:
1) send a GetMap-request from the browser and QGIS-Server returns a map
(this works on the same machine and from a remote machine)
2) enter the server as WMS-server in QGIS-desktop. When I connect I get
a list of available layers, so GetCapabilities works.

I cannot:
- retrieve a layer offered in 2) into QGIS-desktop. A new layer is
entered to the list of layers but it is all white.

this
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/I-can-not-visualize-the-WMS-Service-from-the-QGIS-Server-at-a-desktop-GIS-td6783271.html
describes the same question (unanswered)

any hints or ideas?

regards

Bernhard

________ Information from NOD32 ________