[Qgis-user] No GetMap From QGIS Server

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Nov 9 08:19:31 PST 2011

Hi Bernhard

I can only guess.

One possibility might be that the GetMap URL in the capability document points
to the wrong place (e.g. an internal url). If this is the case, try if it
works if in QGIS if you check 'ignore GetMapUrl' in the WMS connection
settings.

Another possibility: QGIS server is more strict with regards to CRS than
desktop. If the layers don't have the right CRS assigned, they might be
projected out of image.

Third possibility: the layers have scale based visibility and your CRS is in
meters. If this is the case, do a git pull to get the newest version (there
was a bug related to this recently).

Hope it helps,
Marco