[Qgis-user] 1.7.1 - white raster stripes when plotting A0

Bernhard Draeyer draeyerb at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:12:44 PST 2011

Hi Matej

I have a windows 7 64bit installation and encounter the same problems,
so you don't need to change the system. I think it's also not related to
insufficient memory/ram, because on my system i still have plenty of
free ram, when the composer is printing.
First of all try to reduce the dpi settings in the print composer, for
example to 50 dpi and see, if the raster is now printed. Then you raise
the dpi to 150 or 200 dpi. What helped me also was to tile the raster
and only turn on the tiles i need for printing.

Hope you advance a little with these workarounds.

Regards

Bernhard