[Qgis-user] QGIS and database

Patrice Vetsel patrice at kagou.fr
Fri Nov 11 11:32:49 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm searching if QGIS can do more interactions with databases.

Actually, I have a layer from a spatialite db. This layer contain points for outdoor lights for a town.

If I click a point, I obtain informations and can edit them (name, type, number, power …). All of these are from the table already opened from the spatialite db.

I want to go further.

When I click on a point, I want QGIS launch a SQL query on a specific database, using informations from the same point (name), and shows me the result (list 5 last interventions on that light)

Do you have ideas for this?

Patrice Vetsel
Aka Kagou