[Qgis-user] Analyzing two cities side-by-side?

David Epstein davideps at umich.edu
Mon Nov 14 12:47:14 PST 2011

Hello,

I'm simultaneously working on data for Minneapolis & Cleveland (USA).
I'd like to display these two cities side-by-side to scale nearly all
the time. I'd also like the display(s) to share symbology ranges and
eventually a common legend. I know it is possible to create two display
windows for distinct spatial datasets in GRASS. Is there an easy way to
do something similar in QGIS? If not, are there other open source tools
for this approach? Perhaps SAGA?

thank you,
-david