[Qgis-user] No password for QGIS HUB

Rhys A.D. Stewart rhys.stewart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:09:20 PST 2011

Hey,

Yeah man, already confirmed that I can login to other osgeo sites with
my userid.
So here is where its at:
on hub.qgis.org when I tried rhys it gave me the option to register that userid.
Did that with my email address and it said that the email was already
registered.
Found out that "rhys-stewart-gmail-com -" was the userid under which
my previous issues were recorded under.
went ahead with the hub registration of the userid "rhys" with a
slightly different email. (in gmail you can use a "." to create
different email addresses but they all go to the same inbox eg
rhys.ste.wart at gmail.com)

So i changed my password on osgeo.org and it changed my password on
hub.qgis.org.

So I guess technically I'm ok in that I can now log bugs/wishes etc.
It would be cool though if I could just reconcile everything back to
the rhys userID, i.e all the bugs/issues from  the
"rhys-stewart-gmail-com -" userid...but there were only like 3 or 4
bugs/issues/fixes anyway, so I guess it'd be a lot to ask.

Thanks!!

Rhys