[Qgis-user] graduated symbols for point layers

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:03:02 PST 2011

I can confirm that this is a problem in 1.8.0-Trunk.

Graduated symbols used to 'just work', now they don't.  If they do
somehow still work, it is very unintuitive.  I recently tried to show
off some data using QGIS in a workshop that I was teaching.  I had
upgraded QGIS to show off the latest look and features.  It was
embarrassing when I couldn't do something simple like make graduated
size symbols...

Here is the version that I am using (on Win32)

QGIS version
1.8.0-Trunk
QGIS code revision
33b7e31
Compiled against Qt
4.7.1
Running against Qt
4.7.1
GDAL/OGR Version
1.8.1
GEOS Version
3.2.2
PostgreSQL Client Version
8.3.10
SpatiaLite Version
2.4.0
QWT Version
5.2.1
This copy of QGIS writes debugging output.

David.