[Qgis-user] need to edit csv file properties

David david210701 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 06:58:08 PST 2011

Hello again
I'm still having trouble using a csv file.

Having loaded the csv file as a layer, right click properties opens the layer properties box for the csv file and Fields has the full list of columns in my file: so far, so good.

However they are all described as string, width 0 and precision 0 when many should be integer or decimal.     Is it possible to change them in the properties box?   I looked at the User Manual but don't understand the Edit widget.

David Asquith
UK