AW: [Qgis-user] Re: Mapbooks with Easyprint

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 07:31:20 PST 2011

Hi,

I also would love to use the composer as EasyPrint layout! :)

I have noticed in EasyPrint the problem that existed some time ago in the composer ( http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3028 ), when the box "Print as raster" is not checked. Here is a screenshot that shows this problem.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5772257/qgis/easyprint_problem.jpg

I've made tests on Windows 7 with QGIS 1.7.2 and QGIS-dev (1.9.90-6) from osgeo4w.

With the option "Print as raster" selected, everything works fine.

Someone confirms?

Best regards,
Pedro VenĂ¢ncio

Il 26/11/2011 05:27, Nathan Woodrow ha scritto:
> Would love to see EasyPrint use composer layouts to generate map books, I know a lot of users would love it. Hopefully this will help you.

Agreed. IMHO it would be good to have it as a standard function in QGIS.
All the best.