[Qgis-user] Proportionnal point for polygon

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Sun Nov 27 02:05:28 PST 2011

Hello,

I am trying to make proportionnel point for each polygon of my map. Polygon
layer is swiss' canton and my attribut field for the proportionnal value is the
population in 2010 (dbf joins with the canton layer).

I choose "graduate" style, change the symbol to "centroid fill" and create the
class. My point symbol are not proportionnal.

I put all of my data here: http://download.qualitystreetmap.org/osm/Suisse/

Files you need for testing:
* project/prop_point.qgs
* population_2006-2010.dbf
* admin_level/pays/pays.*
* admin_level/regions/regions.*

I ma using QGIS 1.7.2.

Finally, is it possible to define a transparent border for such ponctual symbol
with a large width (5 px for example)?

Thanks,

Y.
--