[Qgis-user] graduated symbols for point layers

Caroline Rendon caroline.t.rendon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:55:51 PST 2011

I've gotten the graduated symbols to work after discovering the
trick Giovanni mentioned, but now my problem is that they don't show up as
graduated by class, but rather by each individual quantity. This is a
problem because my quantities range from 50 to 2,800, so I'm not able to
get something that's neither too big nor too small. Also they don't show up
as graduated in the legend, so I've had to create the legend piece by
piece.

Caroline