[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Critical problems with 1.7.2 from ubuntu binaries

Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at rigacci.org
Mon Nov 28 23:58:50 PST 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 07:12:24AM +0100, Agustin Lobo wrote:
> After updating to 1.7.2 in ubuntu 10.4 LTS using the
> ubuntugis-unstable repo, the CRS cannot be set:
> "Could not open CRS database /resources/srs.db<br>Error(14): unable to
> open database file!

I got a similar problem with a self-make Debian package: it was a
package not correctly updated (strange enough it was
qgis-plugin-grass, if I remember well).

I removed the stale old package and reinstalled the new one to
fix.

Check what you have with: dpkg --list | grep qgis

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy