[Qgis-user] Polygons imported into grass to clean up do not retain attributes

Cao Minh Tu caominhtuvn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:24:56 PST 2011

Hello every body,

I am facing a problem: the overlapping polygons I imported into GRASS
for cleaning up do not retain their atrributes (every old attributes
were cleared, in the newly created grass layer, there is only one "cat"
attribute generated automatically by GRASS). I have done the previous
action successfully in QGIS before but this time it doesn't work. Any
idea about how to solve it?
I am using QGIS 1.7.2 on Windows.

Please be patient with me because I am a newbie in GIS.
Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistake in English since I am not a
native English speaker.