[Qgis-user] QGis slope calculation in Photoshop

Kris Nackaerts knackaerts at gmx.net
Tue Apr 10 05:05:24 PDT 2012

Depending how often you'll need this it could be interesting to write a small python script that reads the image (eg. via gdal python bindings), transform the data if necessary, and apply a colormap to it, exporting it into the color-representation you need (eg. using matplotlib's colormaps).

Kris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------