[Qgis-user] RE: QGIS starting problem....

S. Subramanya subbu.subramanya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:51:45 PDT 2012

The problem was solved per suggestion by copying libtiff.dll from `Quantum
GIS Wroclaw\bin' folder to `Windows\System 32' folder. Prior to that, I
renamed libtff.dll in the System32 folder as libtiff.dll.bak so that, in
case some other programs are using it, I could revert and activate it.

Cheers,

Subbu.