[Qgis-user] Sextante algorithms from gvSIG CE

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:09:00 PDT 2012

Nathan, I know that it is a big turn of...and that is why I decided
not to use the SAGA python bindings (they are too hard to install for
the average user) Instead, SEXTANTE runs SAGA on the command line, so
you just have to install SAGA for windows (very very easy), and then
in the SEXTANTE configuration tell SEXTANTE which is the SAGA folder.
That should be enough :-)

Regards