[Qgis-user] Sextante - model error

Michał Bełcik belcikmichal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 03:22:37 PST 2012

Hi everyone

I have to use Sextante modeler, and have built a simple model that makes
the buffer for Grass and fTools and overlays them. Unfortunately, the same
error keeps appearing;

Error executing algorithm 1

Traceback (most recent call last):

File
"C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins\sextante\core\GeoAlgorithm.py",
line 117, in execute

self.processAlgorithm(progress)

File
"C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins\sextante\ftools\FixedDistanceBuffer.py",
line 81, in processAlgorithm

layer, dissolve, segments)

File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins\sextante\ftools\Buffer.py",
line 50, in buffering

total = 100.0 / float(layer.selectedFeatureCount())

ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

Have I made some mistake in the commands? When I make buffers separately
for the both functions, everything seems fine, but I wanted to built such
model for training purposes.

Best regards

Michal