[Qgis-user] Sextante - MMQGISX Merge Layers error

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 05:36:31 PST 2012

Sure, it should work, but it is performing the attribute name
comparison for every feature, which makes it slow (merging large
layers took really a lot of time, specially if they have many
attributes. I took it out to make it faster, but, as i said, it is not
finished. I hope I can spend some time with this tonight and fix it.

Thanks for your help!