[Qgis-user] Announce QTiles plugin

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 03:42:48 PST 2012

On 12/27/2012 12:05 PM, Andre Joost wrote:
> Am 27.12.12 11:56, schrieb Nathan Woodrow:
>> If you don't have the official plugin repo in the plugin installer.  You
>> just need to copy the link to the xml file and add it manually.
>>

> Thats not the problem: You need Qgis master (1.9.0) to run the plugin.
> Lisboa does not like it :-(
Hi!

I just think it uses functions that are only available in QGIS master -
therefore you have to either wait for the next release or compile master
yourself (or use one of the nightly builts).
I am also working on a plugin that uses new functions that are only
available in master - well .. thats development ;)

Hope to see a new version soon .. but regarding the bugtrackter there is
still some work to do ..
What about introducing a "bughunting weekend"? coordinated on IRC..

kind regards
Werner