[Qgis-user] windows 7 64bit qgis how to get it to install?

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 09:43:36 PST 2012

Have just tried this a couple more times and now it works, it seems one error was due to network and caching, other one was due to not having right bits installed along with main program dependencies or something missing (I am doing advanced install 1.9.9 not the standard version 1.7.3).
Actually remarkably easy, I was preparing for more difficulties!