[Qgis-user] QGIS for android got GPS and compass support

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 1 12:37:11 PST 2012

On 02/01/2012 10:18 AM, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> I tested with the Samsung Galaxy Notes telephone on Android 2.3.x and it
> seems to work fine! Good job!

Tested here on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: GPS connecting and working!!

Great  :-)

Some general remarks (too small/general to make issues for it I think)
- it looks like it is a little slower now, can that be the
gsp-handling/reading?
- sometimes the log messages window fills all screen with the yellow
block with "x messages logged"
- some dialogs still have large fonts (seems to me often the secondary
dialogs: dialogs that popup from another one, like when you select the
edit widget type in the Fields tab of the layer props?), also the 'x
messages logged' tips.
- bigger issues I will add in
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/android-qgis/issues

Regards,