[Qgis-user] postgis / PHP

uk52rob uk52rob at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 08:27:36 PST 2012

Hi Yves,

I hadn't come across geophp.com before, so thanks for the link.

It still seems beyond what is required though, unless i'm just being naive.
All I was wanting to do was have a very simple PHP script to create new
records in my PostGIS schema, or update / delete records. The issue
obviously comes when I want to make sense of the stored X/Y point data.

Is there a basic script that can convert PostGIS spacial point data to
OSGB36 X/Y or WGS84 lat/long and back again?

Thanks