[Qgis-user] QGIS WPS Plugin 0.75 fails to execute while 0.6.16 worked

Augusttown anakintang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:03:53 PST 2012

Hi all,

I was using QGIS WPS plugin 0.6.16 for the past a few months against one
particular WPS process, and everything seems to be fine. But today I upgrade
to WPS client 0.75 and the Execute starts to fail on every process.

I captured the <Execute> POST request and the xml part seems to be the same.
So my question is whether there is any change in the way the plugin sends
out the POST request (content-type etc.?).

BTW, is there a way I switch back to QGIS WPS plugin 0.6.16 somehow?

Thanks