[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Presence at AGIT conference

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 01:41:41 PST 2012

Hi,

I think giving a workshop would be a good idea from the project point
of view but also for the attendees at AGIT.

I would propose to present something around "Programming
QGIS-Applications for Beginners with Python Plugins", perhaps enhanced
with a roundup of new features.

I'm involved elsewhere at the conference but I could contribute a use
case in environmental planning and a use case in emergency gis (see
http://www.gis.hsr.ch/wiki/GIS_im_Rettungsdienst ).

Yours, Stefan