[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS 1.7.4 crashes when trying to add WFS layer

Viktor Kalén viktor.kalen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:47:28 PST 2012

I've now tried to unistall and re install QGIS 1.7.4 (I also
downloaded a new version of the .exe file), but still get the same
result...

This is the WMS that gets my QGIS to crash, if  you want to try changing CRS.

http://www.temakart-rogaland.no/wms.aspx?

and

http://www.temakart-rogaland.no/wfs.aspx?

Thanks for help so far!