[Qgis-user] RE: joining ms access to shapefile

Koos Hagg hagg.koos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:25:39 PST 2012

Hi Jake,

I have worked a bit with Access and QGIS together...from my experience
it works best when your database is saved in an older format (.mbd).

You can add the .mdb as an ODBC connection or (if I remember
correctly) the better way is to add it simply as a vector layer.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it is a static connection
(read only), but it works...

Koos