[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS 1.7.4 crashes when trying to add WFS layer

Viktor Kalén viktor.kalen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 00:27:28 PST 2012

I've now downgraded to QGIS 1.7.3 and WMS/WFS works fine again.

As I  can se from the answers theres only problems on Windows 7, 64
bits. But for some it works fine even on Win 7.

I have ArcGIS 10 installed on the same machine, mabye some kind of
Python conflict?

Anyways, I'll be using 1.7.3 meantime.

Viktor