[Qgis-user] Database Manager and service configuration

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 27 00:27:33 PST 2012

 Hi Giuseppe,

 I can confirm that the connection works now much faster. It is now a
 pleasure to work with.

 I notice that the Preview of some (most?) views does not work. Is this
 because the plugin does not know which column is the primary key? Should
 I file a bug on this?

 Thanks a lot for your work!
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann