[Qgis-user] Re: import topcon data

Elena Mezzini elena.mezzini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 04:42:17 PST 2012

Thank you Paolo,
I finally solve the problem by exporting a txt file!
I don't know why TopCon doesn't permit to export gpx file...

Thank you.

Elena

Dott.ssa Elena Mezzini
Bologna University - Faculty of Agriculture
DCA- Dipartimento di Colture Arboree -
Department of Fruit Tree and Woody Plant Sciences
Viale Fanin, 46
40127 Bologna Italy
Phone: +39 051 2096458
Fax: +39 051 2096401
Mobile: +39 333 6637890 Skype: elena.mezzini