[Qgis-user] bad allocation error message while pdf-printing

Bis Nulama bisnulama at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 05:17:51 PST 2012

I have another problem.

When I pdf--print the layout of a project with a lot of layers loaded (60) and 1 tiff background image I get this error message "bad allocation", even if the resolution is really low (75 dpi)
I run qgis on windows XP. My colleague, that runs qgis on windows7, has not this problem...

I print correctly smaller projects...

Somewhere I read that bad allocation is a runout of memory error... is this true? My PC has a 2GB ram.
Is there a way to print this layout without clipping all the layers on my working area?

thanak you
laura