[Qgis-user] Strange legend dimension in map conposition

pieri70 pietro.rossin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:35:19 PST 2012

Hi all
I'm beginning to use qgis for my daily work and i found a strange behaviour
when I compose a map for the pdf/print output.
If I add a vector legend the map compositor become slow and I found the
legend height automatically set to something like 3.35126e+292, while legend
width is correct.
I have to manually enter a correct value for height and after taht the map
compositor returns to be fast in displaying objects.
Qgis 1.7.3 on windows xp.
Is there anything wrong in my windows settings??

Thanks
Pietro