[Qgis-user] concave hull/alpha shapes in QGIS

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:13:23 PST 2012

AFAICS ST_ConcaveHull is written in PL/PgSQL, and doesn't use GEOS methods
[1].
I suppose it is based on the common "alpha shapes" [1] approach.
Martin has written something for JTS, but I think he hasn't release it
yet...

giovanni

[1]
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/trunk/postgis/postgis.sql.in.c#L4419